Thursday, January 5, 2012

Challenge for 2012

Have you seen this little widget before?  If you have, you must belong to Goodreads.  If you haven't, get on over to Goodreads and join!  This is a fun and easy way to set a reading goal for 2012 and keep track of the books you read.  They keep track of the books for you.  (You do have to do a little bit of work, besides the reading of course.)  I set my goal at 150 books this year and, not only do I plan on reading them, I plan on blogging about them too.  It's one of my resolutions this year.  Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You set lofty goals. But of course you are a READER! I set a goal of 47. I think I will go back and change it to 50. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have probably over done it, as usual, but it's worth trying. 50 is good, that's one a week!

    ReplyDelete